Business & Finance Consulting, a Swiss-based leader in innovative consulting and training solutions for financial institutions that is active in more than 70 countries, is accepting applications for a Product Manager for E-Learning Solutions to develop and implement commercial training solutions, with a specific focus on digital learning.
Type: Full time
What You’ll Do
Are you curious to understand a customer’s real need in depth? Are you passionate about creating market-oriented training solutions and making them work? Are you a self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic team?
BFC is looking for a Product Manager for E-Learning Solutions to develop and implement training solutions, including blended learning, e-learning and webinars. The main geographical focus will initially be the Eurasian region.
More specifically, you will need to:
● Manage BFC’s learning product line, from strategy to practical activities
● Consolidate and analyse market need information from various sources
● Develop and execute new product business plans
● Oversee the implementation of learning products and conduct quality control
● Coordinate activities within the learning product development team
● Grow the learning product development team
This job offer is an excellent opportunity for professionals who are seeking the challenge of working in the dynamic market of digital learning solutions as well as for those that have the desire to take the lead in developing innovative products for customers.
What We Require
● Strong passion for project management and learning
● Ability to view concepts from both detail-oriented and strategic perspectives
● Ability to switch between high-attention-to-detail and strategic views
● Analytical mind and fast learner
● At least 3 years of experience working with digital products and in project management
● Effective communicator with strong written and oral skills in English
● University degree in economics, finance, banking or other related fields
● Working proficiency of Russian and/or other languages an advantage
● Experience with learning management systems an advantage
What You’ll Get
● Entrepreneurial work environment with a startup feel
● Autonomy and freedom to innovate
● Professional growth and compensation in line with your success
We are looking for self-driven leaders, inspired innovators and proactive personalities. If this is about you, then please get in touch with us and let’s craft our future together. For details on the application process, please visit us online at http://bfconsulting.com/about/vacancies/. The deadline for submitting your application is March 16, 2018.
Applications are assessed as they are received. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your application!